Deirdre Fitzpatrick has been a morning news anchor for over 20 years at KCRA 3 NBC in Sacramento, California. She is an Emmy award winning journalist in reporting, anchoring, and writing, and she has covered the last 10 Olympic Games. Deirdre is married and a mother of two, which she says is far more tiring than any endurance race. At the time of recording, she’s run 21 marathons, seven 50k ultra runs, and two Ironmans.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How she’s developed a high level of resilience.
- What Olympic athletes inspire her with their level of resilience.
- How Deirdre handles being in the public eye at least five days a week.
- How she cares for herself.
- About hosting the Dying to Ask podcast.
- Her current read – Where the Crawdads Sing (Delia Owens)
Connect with Deirdre Fitzpatrick:
Don’t Miss A Single Episode: