Alison Lumbatis is the creator/editor of the blog, Get Your Pretty On, which she started as an accountability partner to chronicle her personal style journey out of the yoga pants mom rut. Over the years, it has evolved into a space for women worldwide to get style and beauty inspiration, gain confidence and live prettier lives.
Alison has created the first of its kind online capsule wardrobe membership program called Style Challenges. Since rolling out the program in 2014, over 25,000 women in 20 countries have participated. She is a personal stylist and former actress and print model with both creative and technical backgrounds and was also a network engineer for several years before leaving corporate America to pursue creative endeavors.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Why you should care about the clothes you wear.
- How Alison got out of the yoga pants mom rut.
- How a capsule wardrobe can make your life so much easier.
- What basic items are worth investing more money in.
- How to keep up with seasonal trends without spending a fortune.
Connect with Alison Lumbatis:
Don’t Miss A Single Episode: