Desirae Endres is a work from home mom and podcaster. Her passion for the message of minimalism and living intentionally started as she jumped into the journey with her husband just over a year ago and got rid of 3/4 of their belongings and downsized into a much smaller home. She soon found the peace and life change that comes from decluttering and having less possessions and wanted to share that message and share her story, so out of that came the Minimalish podcast– a podcast encouraging women and moms to find more time and more joy through having less stuff cluttering up their homes and through slower, intentional living.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- What life was like for Desirae prior to learning about minimalism.
- How Desirae keeps a clutter-free home (even with a busy toddler).
- How to handle grandparents who want to fill your home with toys.
- The first steps toward decluttering your home (and life).
- What to do if your partner isn’t interested in minimalism.
Don’t Miss A Single Episode: