Rachel Pedersen (aka The Queen of Social Media) is the founder and CMO of the award-winning social media marketing agency The Viral Touch as well as the founder and CEO of Social Media United, a leading online university for those aspiring to become successful social media managers and strategists. Her students have each had their own tremendous success, securing clients, growing their skills, and leaving their 9-5s.
Rachel is a top social media marketer and consultant, worldwide viral sensation, leading authority on story-telling through social media and Facebook ads. Rachel’s journey began in 2016 while working in her 9-5 (actually, it was an 8-5) day job. Within 6 months she replaced her income and built a clientele that she loved working with. Rachel is also a mother to 3 beautiful children and wife to her supportive husband
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How Rachel made her transition from corporate to running her own social media marketing agency.
- Why social media management is a great option for moms (and dads).
- The mindset shifts needed to use social media for your clients.
- The pitfalls of newbie social media managers.
- How Social Media United can help you get started.
Connect with Rachel:
- Social Media United
- Social Media Secrets Podcast
Don’t Miss A Single Episode: