Welcome to the Launch Yourself Today podcast! My name is J. David Trotter, and I’m your host.
Let me ask you a question. Are completely satisfied with every area of your life? Think about it for a moment.
- Are you fired up to go in to work and do whatever it is your boss wants you to do?
- When you get your paycheck, do you smile…or do you groan?
- Do you feel like you have a supportive community of friends who have your back?
- What about your physical well-being? Are you satisfied?
- How about your hopes and dreams? Are you pursuing them with passion and purpose?
- What about the areas of romance, spirituality, creativity, and play?
If you’re feeling stuck or dissatisfied or bored or just want more out of life, you’re in the right place, and you’re not alone. Most of us have at least one area of our lives that we’re not satisfied with.
The question is…are you being intentional to actually do something about it?
Since you’re listening to this podcast, I’m going to say “YES”!
You are doing something about it. Great job!
Let me tell you why all this matters to me. I’ve spent the last 25 years helping people and organizations (which are made up of people) do three things. I want to help you get unstuck, clarify your goals, and launch yourself today. Notice I said today…not tomorrow. I’m all about taking action.
You may be asking…who is this guy J. David Trotter, and what can he offer me?
Well, here it is. I know how to get things done. I know how to help people make progress in their lives. I’ve been doing it for 25 years as a non-profit leader who has spoken to and taught literally thousands of people. I also know what it’s like to pursue a dream for a decade and then hit rock bottom. I know what it’s like to re-launch my life, my marriage, and my career.
A little over 10 years ago, that’s what I had to do.
In the past decade, I’ve started and run a successful marketing business. I’ve produced and directed three award-winning documentaries on social justice issues that are important to our world, and my first scripted feature film was released in 2018. I’ve written eight books and produced three photo books – all available on Amazon. I’ve been to India nine times to work on humanitarian projects – including a trip when my wife and I took our two children to serve in remote villages. Did I mention that I’ve now been married 24 years and we have two awesome teenage kids?
People ask me all the time, “How is it possible for you to do all these things?”
Great question! I’ve spent 25 years learning from others, and I’m not done yet. I’m only 45 years old, and I plan to live to 100. I have 55 years of learning left!
But…I want to learn alongside you.
That’s why my team and I are starting the Launch Yourself Today podcast. We want to curate meaningful conversations with experts, entrepreneurs, as well as everyday examples of success. We want you to walk away from each episode with strategic actions steps that will help you get unstuck, clarify your goals, and launch yourself today.
I don’t want you to miss a single episode or blog post, so here’s what you need to do.
- Subscribe to the show however you listen to podcasts – iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, or Google Music.
- I have a little gift for you. By the way, I love giving gifts. Listen (or read) my “10 Strategies I Use Daily to Feel Better, Get Motivated, and Defeat Depression”.
While you’re at it, follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube for a daily dose of inspiration.
- And, you may want to pass this along to a friend. I don’t want this to just be me talking to you. Together, I want us to cultivate a community of Launchers – people who want to be intentional about their life and walk with others along the way.
Are you in? I hope so! Until next time, go launch yourself!
Don’t Miss A Single Episode: